Apprentice Administrator/Estate Agent
Roland James' office at 55 High Street has been at the centre of the Braintree property market for the last 40 years. Roland James is an independent company with an established reputation for selling and letting property properly and no one locally has more property experience than themselves. They are now looking for a motivated apprentice to join their team as an Apprentice Administrator/Estate agent.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Checking and distributing emails.
- Advising on sales.
- Use of in-house admin CRM.
- Preparing and presenting property details.
- Preparing window cards.
- Taking phone calls.
- Relaying messages.
- Arranging appointments.
- Greeting customers.
- Other general admin duties.
If this sounds like something you would love to do, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Our office at 55 High Street has been at the centre of the Braintree property market for the last 40 years. Roland James is an independent company with an established reputation for selling and letting property properly and no one locally has more property experience than ourselves.
Combining our in depth knowledge of the property market, of the conveyancing process and property finance, with considered and focused use of technology we believe works for the benefit of our clients.
Our team guided by the owner Ken Houchin strive to offer a service that avoids complications and unnecessary inconvenience no matter what aspect of property related matter you need. If we can help, we are pleased to do so.
All transactions can have even a minor hitch causing delay and sometimes catastrophe. That’s where our knowledge and experience comes into play, identifying and resolving such problems promptly, avoiding frustration and concerns.
We would be pleased to have the opportunity of demonstrating these benefits to you as a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
We never forget that ours is a very competitive business and fully recognise that the most important factor, is you, the client.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Excellent communicational skills
- IT Literate
- Organisational skills
- Well presented
- It is desired that the successful candidate will have achieved GCSE A*-C/9-4 grades in Maths and English or equivalent
- However, if not we will help and support by providing Functional skills training and exams
- There is the possibility for the successful candidate to then progress onto their Level 3 programme after completion of their Level 2.
- Opportunity for a full time position after the apprenticeship if candidate continues to impress.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Business and Administration
Expected apprenticeship duration