Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Sending and Receiving Emails
- Postal Duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Processing Paper work
- Scanning documents
- Pricing the showroom
- Printing invoices
- Ordering Brochures
- Payments over the phone
- VT Accounts
- Vat returns
- Excel spreadsheets collating costs of project
- Answering calls in showroom
- Goods inwards
- Bought Ledger/accounts payable
- Filling system
- Initially Business/ books side
Requirements and prospects
- Good standard of English and math's
- Literate, both written and oral.
- Build relationships with colleagues and communicate at ease.
- Knowledge of microsoft Excel and word.
- Spreadsheet experience
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Social media knowledge
- 5 GCSE's grade A-C (Including Maths and English) are desirable, however not essential.
- This company is looking to take someone on that can stay and grow within the company.
Training to be provided
- Business Admin Level 2 Qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
- Business and Administration