Data Analyst Apprentice
Annalect are a part of the Omnicom Media Group, which mean you will be exposed to a huge variety of people and opportunities. You will be supported in your development into becoming a vital member of your team, with the team fully supportive of your development.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be extracting data from various systems and cloud sources, or APIs through writing and execute code.
- You'll be cleaning and combining offline, online or mixed sources into reporting and analytical datasets.
- You'll be using a range of techniques to develop and test hypotheses about how consumers are responding to marketing
- You'll be performing supervised tasks that contribute to addressing client/planner questions.
- You'll help the team deliver business recommendations by assisting with results calculations and populating reports and presentations
- You'll be supporting the build of intuitive Dashboards/Front end website site design
- You'll help support the team in maintaining existing software and data infrastructure.
- You have good MS Office skills; Excel is particularly important in our work
- It would be an advantage to also know/have used cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- You have done database querying, data reduction and data mining techniques
- You performed multivariate regression, econometrics, and other statistical techniques
- You have performed supervised/unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- If you have relevant qualifications for the role in areas like Computer Science, Maths/Statistics, Software Engineering, Economics (or similar)