Czech Customer Service Role
Do you fancy travelling and building your career at the same time?
Would you like to gain experience within a leading company, travel to and live in Prague for up to 2 years?
Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity for you…
Some of the roles on offer in Prague are:
- Customer service roles
- HR Service desk advisor
- Customer support roles
Job Description, duties and responsibilities:
- Providing customer service on the dedicated customer service line
- Email communication with customers
- Adding and updating new contracts into the customer service database
- Handling requests and complaints from clients
- Work within a reputable multinational company
- Career growth opportunities
- Daily communication with customers in English and native English speakers in the team
Start your working day in the fast paced and vibrant Capital City of Prague by taking one of the excellent Public transport links by tram or metro. You can enjoy continuous travel with a monthly public transport ticket priced at 20 Eur. Each district in the city is well served by supermarkets and well known fast food vendors as well as a variety of traditional Czech restaurants and bars. A basic lunchtime menu including a drink in the business district costs around 5,70 Eur.
The annual salary for one of these roles is between 12,480 Eur and 13,332 Eur.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in gaining further information on this fantastic career opportunity, please register you interest by email at email@example.com