Business Administration Apprentice
Weekly wage £206.25
Working week Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50 Expected duration 18 months Possible start date 30 Apr 2019 Date posted 14 Mar 2019 Distance 195.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001512884 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Well organised and able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Good level of IT
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous
- A confident and friendly personality.
- A "happy to help" and positive pro-active attitude
- A calm and focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- A positive can-do mentality with a tenacious approach to ‘getting stuff done' is vital
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grades B/6 or above (or equivalent) including maths & English
- IT qualifications (or equivalent) would be advantageous
We would like to offer the right candidate a full-time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us.