Apprentice Digital Software Developer
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties
- Writing and testing code for our Web or Mobile Applications
- Using distributed version control systems to maintain our solutions' source code
- Applying software design patterns to commonly encountered coding problems
- Using Behaviour Driven Development practices to deliver quality solutions
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
- Evidence of programing interests (e.g. examples of own written codes)
- Performance driven
- Good team player, networking across the Virtual team
- Ambition to have a career within the Industry
- Like minded
- Ability to adapt to different working enviroments
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent is Desirable