Web Development Apprentice
Founded in 2004, our client has quickly established itself as a leading provider of IT Support and Managed Services to businesses in London and the South East.
This role involves designing and building new websites for clients as well as maintaining and updating existing websites for both clients and internally.
- Working from a brief to design and build websites.
- Acting on feedback from clients.
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies.
- Developing skills in appropriate software languages i.e. PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Generating client reports.
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress and other platforms
- Understanding of CSS, PHP & HTML
- SEO Knowledge
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. After the apprenticeship: Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher-level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship. Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).