Apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
Weekly wage £225.00 - £300.00
Working week Hours per week will vary, but roughly between 30 & 40 hours a week. Every hour worked will be paid for. Shifts will be a combination of split shifts, with the option to go home and have lunch, and straight shifts, e.g. 12-9 PM (meal provided). Total hours per week: 30.00 Apprenticeship duration 15 months Possible start date 07 Sep 2017 Date posted 11 May 2017 Distance 13.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001225503 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- A good knowledge of food and beverages.
- Some experience in food hygiene and service would be advantageous.
- Friendly, outgoing and confident.
- Excellent personal hygiene and a clean and smart appearance.
- Grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- Full driving licence would be beneficial.