Web Developer Apprentice - 11381
In this job you will be responsible for:
- To work towards successfully completing a Level 3 Software & Web Development Apprenticeship.
- Work with the development team across a variety of technologies.
- To learn the technical languages most commonly used within the company demonstrating understanding of its practical application.
- Practical learning and development of different code and configuration methods.
- To take ownership for delivery of software projects to timescale and quality standards.
- To record, verify, analyse and track all software bugs and issues.
- To help find faults and work with the development team to resolve.
- To help to understand, diagnose, document and/or resolve customer issues.
- Developing high quality solutions for the business and customers.
- Perform any other duties as and when reasonably required.
- Enthusiasm for Software Development
- A passion for technology
- Desire to learn
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An analytical mind-set
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Enjoys working in a structured environment
- Experience of basic coding skills an advantage
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.Future prospects The successful candidate will be bought onto a permanent contract on successful completion of the apprenticeship. Salary to be reviewed after a successful completion of 3 months and then to full time rate at the end of the Apprenticeship. Things to consider Benefits: Travelling costs covered whilst in initial 3 month period. The company offer a wide selection of additional benefits to all staff including: • Healthcare • Life Insurance • Annual Bonuses • Regular Social Clubs & Events • Free Fruit and Breakfast Club • Breakout area with pool table and darts They also offer: • Great career opportunities • Regular social events • Fun and vibrant workplace The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).