Apprentice Trainee Client Advisor
Are you seeking an Apprenticeship opportunity and the chance to gain further qualifications whilst working on the job? Are you looking to build a rewarding and challenging career with the world’s leading insurance broker and risk manager? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills, coupled with an ability to manage multiple priorities against tight deadlines?
Our Marsh Apprenticeship Scheme in Norwich, starting in September 2017, will give you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. This programme will provide you with a solid foundation in the insurance industry and the chance to study for professional qualifications!
With a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service, you will work with a range of clients from independent traders to national, blue-chip corporations, to meet their insurance requirements and risk management solutions. Partnering with and supporting colleagues (including Client Managers and Executives), you will provide assistance with insurance queries and renewals, document issues and case planning.
- Request and analyse underwriting information
- Prepare and submit market presentations and slips (as required) under direction from the Client Executive and/or Team Leader
- Collate renewal terms from Insurers and summarise for the Client Executive
- Identify trends in market and competitor data and submit to Client Executive and/or Team Leader
- Manage premium billing, collection, settlement in accordance with company targets
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements
- Prepare renewal invitations and letters as requested
- Issue Summaries of Insurance from placement information under direction
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries
- Amend changes to risk during the life of the policy if necessary
- Attend Insurer meetings as requested
Qualification & Skills:
- A Level or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 240 UCAS points
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths (essential), English (essential) and ICT (desirable)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and hard working
- Team player
- Willingness to complete industry qualification (CII)
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.