1 day left
Are you interested in developing a career in technology? If so, we have exciting opportunities to join the IT organisation of Barclays Bank. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in gaining a degree qualification, while receiving on the job training, to enter our 2017 Technology Apprenticeship Programme.
Our Technology Apprenticeship Programme is everything you need to build a really successful career. Over four years you'll benefit from personal development and training tailored your individual job role. At the end of your second year you will receive a promotion and a pay increase as you continue to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Delivery of work which encompasses technical/team learning.
- Prompt response to meet the business needs for changes.
- Effective liaison with peers & stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining an understanding of the various stages of technology and processes.
- Operate within and contribute towards the success of the team ensuring that the overall capability of the team is leveraged.
- Providing assistance to colleagues as required.
- Proposing areas for improvement within own technical/business sphere to help achieve team goals.
- Maximise the use of relevant toolsets.
- Excellent communication and planning & organisation skills.
- Ability to manage a varied and demanding workload.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Good communication skills.
- Someone who is motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving results and high standards.
- A genuine interest in a career in an technology environment.
- Commitment to a four-year degree programme.
- For roles based in England you will require 3 ‘A' Levels, grades B, C, C or equivalent.
- For roles based in Scotland you will require 4 B's at Higher or equivalent including Maths or Computing.