Test Analyst Apprentice
Sopra Banking Software UK have an excellent opportunity for an Apprentice Test Analyst to join our Process and Quality team operating out of our Sheffield city centre office. The role of the Apprentice Test Analyst is to perform any manual and automated functional software testing activities typically undertaken within the software development lifecycle. The Apprentice Test Analyst is also responsible for test script creation and execution.
- Analysis and Planning - Identifying manual functional test conditions and creation of test plans and scripts.
- Test Execution - Execution of manual functional and regression test scripts and capturing evidence.
- Defect lifecycle - accurately record, review and retest defects found in the system under test.
- Providing the automation department with regression test scripts to add to the automated regression suite.
- Flexibility to pick and work on any new technology if business demands required to do so
- Word/Excel experience
- Ability to take notes and reference when required with minimal assistance
- Desire to gain ISEB Foundation certificate in Software Testing qualification
- Have a passion for I.T.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in Software Testing while undertaking further study.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical Mind
- Can Do attitude
- Entry requirements are a minimum of 2 A-Levels and 5 GCSEs grades A*- C or equivalent qualifications (including English and Maths)