Test Analyst Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Word/Excel experience
- Ability to take notes and reference when required with minimal assistance
- Desire to gain ISEB Foundation certificate in Software Testing qualification
- Have a passion for I.T.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in Software Testing while undertaking further study.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical Mind
- Can Do attitude
- Entry requirements are a minimum of 2 A-Levels and 5 GCSEs grades A*- C or equivalent qualifications (including English and Maths)