Apprentice Financial Adviser
· Shadowing Advisers to learn the full process of the role and then in turn carry out all functions of the advice process inc
· Research of clients existing policies
· Compliance monitoring
· New business cycle- monitoring and reporting and writing
· Preparation of client portfolio reviews
· Use of Voyant Cash flow modelling software tools
· Use of FE Analytics investment research tools
· Report writing.
· Client MeetingsRequirements and prospects Desired skills
Computer Literate. Team playerPersonal qualities
Willing to learn and work as part of a small but growing team, enthusiastic and flexible.Qualifications required
4 GCSE's at C or equivalent or above including English and Maths
2 A-Levels or equivalent at C or aboveFuture prospects Possibility of a full-time position upon satisfactory completion of apprenticeship Things to consider Pay scales as above with the possibility of pay increases that maybe following completion of exams or inhouse milestones.