Quantity Surveying Degree Apprenticeship
Quantity Surveyors play a critical role in the delivery of construction projects. During this three year degree apprenticeship you will learn you will learn every aspect of Quantity Surveying including property law, construction processes, risk and cost management, and sustainable design.
Applicants must have keen attention to detail, strong numerical skills and be an effective communicator at every level. As well as enrolling on the Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship, you will work towards RICS accreditation and have access to our full suite of in-house training.
- BSc Honors Degree from a partner University
- Opportunity to gain RICS accreditation
- Coaching and mentoring from industry experts
- Support from a dedicated Early Careers Advisor
- Regular progress reviews
- Structured development plan
- In-house training tailored to your role
- Demonstrable interest in a career in the built environment
- 104 UCAS points (if grades are not yet known please submit your application with predicted grades)
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English Language
- Be willing and able to travel
- Please note that if you already hold a degree in a subject relating to the built environment you will be ineligible for a degree program