Apprentice Business Administrator
As an Apprentice Business Administrator, your role will be to provide support to all aspects of the business to include administration, sales & marketing, project and account management activities of Praxis42.
To achieve this purpose you will be responsible for the following;
- Acting as the focal point for customers reporting accidents and incidents and entering details on the accident database.
- Assisting the Account Manager on a large outsourced service contract, including updating the CRM system, dealing directly with customers to arrange appointments, answer queries and send out reports.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team with sales and customer support activity including website live chat, updating customer accounts, dealing with inbound customer support enquiries, managing the IOSH Certification process, supporting course and bespoke development.
- Supporting the Consultancy process by signing off reports on Salesforce, keeping the report books up to date, sending out hard copy letters and appointment reminders, requesting PO’s and tracking completion, providing reports to customers to and uploading reports to databases.
- Providing support to the resource team with arranging appointments and dealing with cancellations and aborted visits.
- Undertaking office administration duties including dealing with inbound phone calls, dealing with postage tasks, managing stationery and small purchases.
- Mentoring other employees to achieve their best and develop their skills
- Meeting Praxis42 administration and quality standards and living the business values
- Any other reasonable duties as required
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career and gain vital experience within administration. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Praxis42 has been going strong since 2001 and our management team worked together for many years before that as the occupational Health, safety and environment function for a FTSE 100 communications company. Today we employ over 40 people who continue to deliver a professional service to our customers. We all share common values, aspirations and core competences to meet the needs of our varied customers. Our company is structured so we can provide the very best fire, health, safety and environment support for businesses, whether they are a small retailer or a large corporate organisation, thus ensuring the end product meets our customers ever changing needs.
Hadleigh Enterprise Park Mercury Ho
- Flexible hours between 8am and 6pm Monday - Friday
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Strong written and spoken English
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail and a strong desire to complete allocated tasks
- Align with our Values
- A team player
- Problem solving and solutions based approach
- Wants to learn and teach others
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Capable of producing and checking outputs to a high standard
- Takes pride in their appearance and presentation
- Able to adjust style and approach to fit the culture of each customer
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and up-skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Things to consider
- Once settled into the position, the successful candidate will be expected to do 2 to 3 10am-6pm shifts per week.