Apprentice Software Support and Database Analyst
Weekly wage £160.00
Working week Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 09 Jan 2018 Date posted 16 May 2017 Distance 140.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001230797 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
You will be able to display the following:
- To have a passion for IT and emerging technologies.
- Have demonstrated technical skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A positive team attitude, a sense of humour and a willingness to be flexible to accommodate a variety of tasks using a positive initiative.
- An organised work ethic taking ownership of issues to see them through to completion.
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope effectively under pressure Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details, and a good listener.
- Creative approach to problem solving
You will possess the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
- To be a team player and strive to help others Positive attitude with initiative and drive.
- Good communication skills both written and oral and the ability to work in a small team.
- General computing skills.
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C and above including Maths, English, and ICT (or equivalent qualifications).Future prospects There is the opportunity for full time employment after the apprenticeship with a potential salary around £20K upon completion. You will become a fully-fledged member of our support team. We'll continue to work with you to develop you into a role you're passionate about for many years to come. Things to consider
- Do you have the skills and experience requested?
- Are you able to travel to the place of employment on a daily basis?