Lettings Support Assistant
5 days left
Cornerstone Property Group is a local property management business, which has been running for the past 3 years.
As a business we strive to deliver a high-quality customer care and trusted service to occupants who require temporary accommodation through local Councils.
We pride ourselves on a first class professional service with customer satisfaction at the forefront of our mind set.
Would you like to work in a small and friendly company, learning all aspects of the business and supporting a winning team? We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Office Administrator to join our growing property management team based in Southfleet.
A business administrative role, requiring the individual to complete general office duties and to offer support to our property management team. We are looking for someone who has a professional methodical approach to work and with a keen eye to detail and organisation.
This position requires a high commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service to our staff and our customers.
Within this role, your duties will include:-
- Speaking with clients, landlords and business contacts on the phone
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintaining customer records and ensure updated where necessary
- Contacting clients to book in works required at properties
- Assist the property manager with paperwork for client move ins and move outs
- Assist the property manager with inspections of properties
- Monitor checks which need to be carried out on properties (i.e. gas safety), arrange where necessary and ensure certificates are up to date
Minimum £3.90 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Possible weekend working
- Basic computer skills, Word and Excel
- Ability to work on their own
- Good maths and English
- Good telephone manner
- Work in an organised and structured way
- Polite and professional
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Keen to learn
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Well-spoken and presentable
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.