Personal Taxation Apprentice (ATT Level 4) with DMC Partnership Ltd
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in Taxation, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience whilst earning a wage!
- Learning all aspects of personal tax computations, and checking and producing these computations
- Learning how to prepare a Self Assessment return from start to finish, and assisting with the preparation and completion of these returns, including scheduling and preparation of income from property and basic self employment schedules.
- Learning about the PAYE system, and checking PAYE tax codes. Speaking to the Inland Revenue to amend the codes issued, as required.
- Learning basic payroll tasks to assist in the annual filing of the director company payroll schemes
- General administration duties to assist in the running of the tax department, from filing, photocopying to form filling.
- Assist other members of staff with tax related scheduling.
We will be looking to interview early July 2017 with a start date of this position 01/08/2017 (but fairly flexible).Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Computer literate
- Efficient Administration skills
- High level interpersonal skills - Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience within Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Potential for future progression within the company