Audit Apprentice (Level 4) with ASE PLC
7 days left
Weekly wage £230.63
Working week Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2017 Date posted 22 May 2017 Distance 196.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001234806 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Computer literate.
- Efficient Administration skills
- High level interpersonal skills - Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience within Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Potential for future progression within the company with full progression with Audit and other roles.