Audit Apprentice (Level 4) with ASE PLC
4 days left
An Audit Associate's role is to assist the wider audit team with auditing and compliance activities. A large element of the work is carried out on behalf of clients, so time spent away from the office and home is the norm.
The role involves collating documentation related to an audit, as well as researching and reviewing documents and records, scheduling the duration of the audit, and identifying and reporting anomalies or errors in a company's financial records.
- Working as part of a team to conduct a varied portfolio of audits and specialist consultancy projects to encourage interaction with colleagues and to provide a strong insight into different types of work
- Providing a year-end audit service, under the supervision of a senior auditor, to allow practical, hands-on experience of client work
- Conducting bespoke industry related audits and specialist projects, involving time spent with national motor businesses, dealers and manufacturers, to gain experience of the motor industry
- Studying for a professional accountancy qualification, in tandem with a structured training and development programme, for career progression
Applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a proven academic record and a friendly disposition. The ability to work as part of a small team, a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel is necessary when conducting an audit or project away from the office and home. Confidence and the ability to work without continual supervision are also key qualities for the role.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Computer literate.
- Efficient Administration skills
- High level interpersonal skills - Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience within Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Potential for future progression within the company with full progression with Audit and other roles.