Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
7 days left
- 12-18 months
EAC are currently representing a great opportunity for an individual to move into the Recruitment industry within a Market Leading organisation.
This is an opportunity to learn from an Award-Winning Training and Development Team within the Recruitment industry and progress through a tangible hierarchy based on your performance.
If you have a desire to break into Recruitment, have a passion for sales and are keen to exceed targets, then this Apprentice Resourcer role may be ideal for you!
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Update database(client information and candidate details)
- Update job details
- Speak to clients to gain details about vacancies
- Source candidate cv’s
- Find out candidate availability
- Present candidates to client
- Mailshot database
- Advertise jobs on company website
- CV searches
- Update candidates and employers
If this sounds like what you are looking for in a career, then apply now!
About the employer
EAC Consulting are specialists in delivering high quality, cost effective, market leading recruitment and recruitment transformation services. From introduction to induction their service offers a completely innovative 360 solution.
Their progressive pursuit of excellence is reinforced by a deep knowledge of what works by seeing and experiencing what doesn’t. They have an attitude forged in positivity, and when designing their services to be best in class and uniqueness of impact.
Gemini House Sunrise Parkway
- Monday- Thursday 8:45am- 5:15pm Friday 8:45am- 16:30pm
- Total hours per week: 36.40
- Desire to kick start you career in recruitment
- Ability to pick up new things quickly
- Great written English language
- Great interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel essential
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company as a consultant
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly