Apprentice Office Junior/Administrator
Display Logistics are currently looking for a motivated apprentice to aid in the administrative duties and support the on-goings of the business. As an Office junior/Administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties
- Answering inbound calls from external customers
- Greeting customers.
- Collating information
- Preparing reports & documents
- Maintaining databases and data entry.
- Eventually dealing with customers personally
- Assisting project managers
- Other administrative duties where needed
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career and gain vital experience within administration. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Display Logistics is a family-run company with 20 years of experience in the point of sale industry. Based in Leicester we have over the past twenty years honed our skills in the POS industry and expanded our business to provide the best service possible to our customers. We are proud of the work we do and are constantly challenging ourselves to make sure that each project is done to the best standard possible in a very competitive market.
Originally starting out as a POS installation company, we have constantly expanded and evolved our company. This means that we are now able to provide our customers with a complete service, from the drawing board to final installation. Having these skills allows us to look at all projects from every angle, making sure that we spot any potential snags long before final installation.
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Computer Literate- Word and Excel
- Strong written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Business and Administration
Apply for Apprentice Office Junior/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly