Apprentice Management Accountant (AAT L4) with Rees Pollock
Duties will include:
- preparing management accounts for companies
- Using various accounts packages including SAGE, Quickbooks, Caseware and Excel
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Processing of monthly/weekly payroll
- Regular contact with clients by phone/email and in person
- Assistance with personal tax returns
- General office assistance including filing.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Bright, consistent record of academic achievement
- Computer literate.
- Efficient Administration skills
- High level interpersonal skills - Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience within Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and in a team
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail
280 UCAS points (Old tariff)/ 112 UCAS points (2017 tariff) - (exc general studies, equivalent to A levels BBC) in addition to 5 GCSE's (including minimum grade B in Maths and English) or equivalentFuture prospects We hope that once the candidate has completed the AAT they will continue to study and take ACCA exams, and qualify as an accountant