Ad Ops Apprentice
Our Client, is a leading independent sports digital media company with over 20m sports fans. Through data driven engagement strategies, they create authentic connections between brands & fans.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual to be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management.
KEY DUTIES -
- Responsible for ensuring that campaigns with contracted revenues are delivered in full from initial set up and data entry to final execution branding sales, while optimising programmatic sales to ensure revenue growth
- Responsible for new inventory set-up, tag creation and implementation assistance
- Responsible for the delivery of campaign reports outlining performance, analysis of data, future recommendations & up-weights
- Assist in the management of ad trafficking across Display, Mobile & Video
- Full overview of FootballFanCast.com network inventory, yield analysis and sell through rates across all product solutions
- Troubleshoot 3rd party tags and other creative
- To be a contact for the Sports Revolution commercial team, liaising with Editorial and Business Development teams to build new and exciting commercial opportunities
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Background in web technologies, with experience in digital ad serving
- Basic knowledge of the programmatic ad space, agency trading desks and RTB
- Ability to analyse, modify and troubleshoot across Display, Mobile and Video ad solutions
- Experience working and integrating with commercial, editorial and business development teams
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) or equivalent including Maths and English.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.