Apprentice Data Quality Administrator
We are looking for an Apprentice Data Quality Administrator to analyse, compare and report on client data using data quality tools.
Who you'll work for:
You will work for a pension and retirement administration technology provider who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, who strive to innovate and invest to deliver for their clients.
As an Apprentice Data Quality Administrator, your job includes:
- Analyse client data using the data quality tools and report findings using the data quality team processes.
- Analyse and compare client data held in FileMaker against migrated data in Platinum-Pro, reporting and resolving issues identified.
- Work within agreed timescales to meet the data quality analysis deliverables, managing multiple quality projects at any one time.
- Data quality analysis.
- Data integrity.
- Admin duties.
- Documentation and reporting.
- People person
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can rise to a challenge and go the extra mile when needed
- Good communicator
- Positive attitude
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 16-24 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation. Apply Now Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).