Weekly wage £200.00 - £384.00 Working week Monday- Friday Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 16 months Possible start date 16 Aug 2017 Date posted 23 May 2017 Distance 43.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001236428 Positions 1 available
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Developed a blog, mobile app, web application, website or be able to demonstrate your ability and passion within programming, development and design
- Basic understanding to the stages of the software development lifecycle
- With training, able to interpret and implement a given design, compliant with security and maintainability requirements
We are looking for a bright, intelligent person who is very willing to learn and develop. Whilst a strong interest in technology paired with the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and easily is important, our emphasis will be more on your personality, drive, and communication skills. You will need to balance many demands so being able to multi-task in a fun but intensive environment where issue prioritisation is a critical skill. A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to integrate within the team in addition to using your initiative are essential. Finally, you will have
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and either IT or Science.
- Ideally, you will have either a minimum of two A levels (or equivalent) a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification or Level 3 BTEC
Future prospects For the right candidate this role will provide a fantastic opportunity to learn not just technical skills but also gain valuable business experience, with a balance of client relationship and technical skills. Once the individual has completed their apprenticeship, we aim to keep the apprentice and enable them to grow with our business and becoming a key member. Apply Now Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).