Apprentice Dynamics Consultant
For a driven individual, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career working as an Apprentice Dynamics CRM Consultant for a London based software Consultancy As part of a Higher Level 4 IT Apprenticeship, you'll gain hands-on experience, industry recognised Microsoft and ITIL qualifications all whilst earning.Who will I work for, and what will I do?
The London based employer is a Software Consultancy who help companies develop custom software for their day-to-day needs. They use a variety of technologies from .NET, SQL Server and ASP. They develop custom mobile apps for Apple, Android and Windows Phones, however, their main speciality is customising Dynamics CRM application for their customers and Office 365 solutions.
Your core role as an Apprentice Dynamics CRM Consultant will involve providing technical/developer support to Managing Partners to ensure client development requirements are met. Potential visits to meet customers and assist on-site where required.
- Learning our customers' existing applications
- Altering existing code or creating new solutions to fix our customers issues
- Documenting all the work done
- Exploring new technologies to see if there are better ways to solve problems
- Working as part of a team with UK and overseas based developers
- To work towards successfully completing the National Apprenticeship Level 4 — Software Developer
- Working with the companies adaptive development methodology to deliver systems that exceed customer expectations and achieve the highest quality
To support you in your role and assist with your development, you will receive:
- Potential of performance related Bonuses
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone (If required)
- Great office facilities: onsite restaurant & kitchen facilities, Gym and good transport links.
- Developed a blog, mobile app, web application, website or be able to demonstrate your ability and passion within programming, development and design
- Basic understanding to the stages of the software development lifecycle
- With training, able to interpret and implement a given design, compliant with security and maintainability requirements
We are looking for a bright, intelligent person who is very willing to learn and develop. Whilst a strong interest in technology paired with the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and easily is important, our emphasis will be more on your personality, drive, and communication skills. You will need to balance many demands so being able to multi-task in a fun but intensive environment where issue prioritisation is a critical skill. A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to integrate within the team in addition to using your initiative are essential. Finally, you will have
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and either IT or Science.
- Ideally, you will have either a minimum of two A levels (or equivalent) a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification or Level 3 BTEC