Apprentice Financial Adviser
3 days left
- All aspects of Pension and Investment administration. Prepare and maintain client files by collecting all the quantitative detailed information required to compile a financial plan.
- Identify areas for planning and undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by planner
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by adviser and produce final suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Scan files and update and add client records to the web based back office system and spreadsheets and keep a well maintained filing system.
- Be computer literate and competent in the use of all office systems including; Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Be able to keep up to date and learn things quickly in a fast paced environment and effectively manage regular changing of priorities. Prioritise and monitor own emails and respond to any queries appropriately and ensure all jobs and deadlines are adhered to in a compliant manner.
- Operate under the guidelines of the Financial Conduct Authority at all times whilst maintaining the highest standard of compliance and confidentiality. Answer telephone calls to the firm, ensuring that messages are passed on accurately and promptly and deal with any queries where possible which might arise from the caller.
- To meet and greet clients to the firm in a friendly and courteous manner
- Look at missed sales opportunities within the existing Burton & Fisher client base
- Update social media platform
- Take an active role in the marketing side of the business including the organising of social/charity events
- Liaise closely with existing introducers to generate further business
- Complete application / proposals forms accurately and ensure all compliance paperwork is in order
- Make appointments and book the appointments into the diary and pipeline system
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who is honest trustworthy and reliable. An individual who will be dedicated to study towards a career in financial services, within a firm who will fully support them in this role.Qualifications required
Educated to A-level ideally in a numerical subject but not essentialFuture prospects On successful completion a full time position is available with market leading enhanced earnings. The following additional benefits will also be available; Profit Share Private Medical Insurance Pension Things to consider The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour from April 1st 2017. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job and time spent training.