Digital Marketing Apprentice
4 days left
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Our ideal candidate will possess an eye for detail/aesthetics, computer literacy and ability to up-sell will be crucial in this role. Any experience of photo editing and a broad knowledge of a variety of sports would be advantageous.
Skills and attributes you are expected to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Knowledge of social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, blogs, etc
- Energy, with a desire to come up with ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a business opportunity and be able to liaise with potential customers
- Ability to proofread and edit posts
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in a team
The personal qualities we are looking for include:
- A professional attitude to work
- An interest in photography and photo editing
- An interest in all sorts of sport
- A willingness to learn
- Being able to adapt to different work situations
N/AFuture prospects Internal Career + National Occupational Standard and Industry Certification.