Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship - Professional Accounting/Tax Technician
Annual wage £20,000.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch. One day per week you will attend South Thames College in Wandsworth. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 25 Sep 2017 Date posted 24 May 2017 Distance 40.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001238243 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Team player - show a willingness and ability to work cooperatively and supportively with other members of the team, developing positive open working relationships. Equally you must be able to work on your own initiative as and when the work demands.
- Motivated - you set and achieve goals and are determined to overcome challenges you may face.
- Organised - plan and use time effectively.
- Professional, presentable, personable and articulate - you approach others in a professional manner and are able to show good interpersonal and social skills.
- Strong work ethic - you are reliable and have an attentive attitude to work.
- Flexible - you demonstrate a willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges.
- Detailed - you will be developing a good level of attention to detail as well as the ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Desire to learn - you want to improve and challenge yourself.
- Outgoing - we have high professional standards but we are also a sociable team who enjoy and active social life that comes with working at WSM.
Minimum 112 UCAS points at A-level or have completed AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (via accountancy apprenticeship at level 3 or otherwise).
- Maths and English GCSE at grade B or equivalent.
- Any other GCSE at Grade C or equivalent or above.