Data Analyst Apprentice
They've been growing by 300% year on year, so you'll be a part of something that is rapidly growing and expanding. Your career opportunities are bright at Trafix Media, and your team will be constantly supporting you in your growth to becoming an efficient member of the company.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be collecting, organising and studying data to provide business insight for the company
- You will also be involved conducting a range of analytical studies and working across a wide variety of projects.
- You will be documenting and reporting the results of data analysis activities to make recommendations that will have a real tangible and demonstrable impact on the business.
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 5 programme and take your career even further.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You're keen to learn and IT Savvy
- You're analytical with problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- You have a thorough and organised approach
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Cannon Street that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data industry and have I researched into it?