Apprentice Software Developer
Red Plane are looking for a candidate who has a passion for all things software development and somebody who has the ability to work on different projects.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Working directly with the senior developer and designers to add functionality to existing systems.
- Providing essential maintenance to current systems and websites.
- Work with other members of the company to help improve workflow and processes.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Knowledge of software testing.
- Willing to learn
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
- Level 3 in an IT related course or equivalent