Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 01 Sep 2017 Date posted 25 May 2017 Distance 97.2 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001235803 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Technical ability - Evidence that you can build systems and write code or scripts that work.
- Commitment - Energy and desire to make a success of the work that you do.
- Ownership - Happy to take ownership of issues in order to ensure that they are successfully resolved.
- 'Have a go' spirit - Willing to 'have a go' and try new approaches and activities in order to get a good result.
- Artisan approach - Keen to take pride in your work and deliver solutions that work well and delight clients.
- Progressive - Keen to make things better both in terms of the services that we provide and your own skills & knowledge.
- People focused - Keen to deliver for people and to work with them. Good sense of humour.
96 UCAS Tariff Points (preferably including Maths and or Technical/Computing subjects).
5 GCSEs, or equivalents, at grade C or above to include English and Maths.
Ideally, we'd also like some of the experience below:
- Technical experience: Experience of and interest in building systems and / or writing programmes.
- Support experience:Experience of providing good customer service perhaps through working in a retail job.