Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship - Driver Operations Team Leader
Warburtons are looking for their Apprentices to have a passion for food production, manufacturing and distribution to join their family in October 2019. As a Degree Apprentice you will initially be based in the Enfield Bakery for 4 days a week and you will study one day a week from January 2020 at Pearson Business School completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. You’ll undertake a mixture of degree study and on the job training with your own personal Warburtons mentor, this is perfect opportunity to earn a salary and gain a degree at the same time.
The Warburtons Degree Apprenticeship provides the knowledge, skills and experience needed for a role in Management. You'll be working across a range of different functions and teams in Operations: including Manufacturing, Plant and Engineering, Warehousing, Distribution, Quality, Technical and Health and Safety to broaden your knowledge and understanding in all areas of the operation.
You’ll take on real roles with real responsibility and undertake challenging placements around the business. You will initially be based at our Enfield Bakery, the biggest bakery site in Europe, with time spent in Manufacturing and Distribution.
At the end of your Apprenticeship you'll have achieved your Degree and be ready to step into a management role; this might be Team Manager, Warehouse Manager, Driver Operations Manager, Bakery Manager or Supply Chain Management. This route will be the start of your career in management and can open the door to many more opportunities within the business.
To join our Warburtons Apprenticeship programme, you'll need the following:
- You will be 18 years or over by September 2019
- Have achieved or have predicted 120 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Able to be flexible around work patterns, including shifts, weekends and evenings
- Fully mobile with flexibility on location
- You'll have excellent analytical skills and enjoy problem solving with a logical and structured approach
- Passion, drive and commitment to complete a 4-year Degree Apprenticeship at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree in Business Management validated by The University of Kent
- Able to demonstrate a genuine interest in food manufacturing
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and starting from
scratch, immerse yourself into every aspect of manufacturing life
- Excellent written and verbal