ATT Tax Apprentice
6 days left
Excellent opportunity for a tax Apprentice required to work in the personal tax department.
The role will involve looking after a number of personal tax client's affairs, including:
- Requesting information
- Preparing tax returns
- Computation of tax position
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC as and when required.
The role may also involve payroll preparation and processing in our payroll bureau at busy periods.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Polite and pleasant manner.
- Well presented.
- Experience of word and excel.
- The ideal person will be hardworking and keen to learn, they will have an excellent attention to detail and not be afraid to ask questions.
- You may have some office experience but not essential
- Have good computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Good GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths grades A-C as a minimum.
- At least 2 A level's or equivalent or studying towards.