2019 Software Engineer Program - Summer Internship - London (Intern Co
7 days left
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 16 strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development.
As a firm, we're partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $10.8 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What You Can Expect
Joining our 10 week Software Engineer Summer Internship means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
At the end of the summer, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation.
We're looking for highly motivated, purpose-driven individuals with a passion for developing technologies with global impact.
Key skills include:
- A well-rounded academic background is important - a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be in your penultimate year of study and be available to start on the Full-time Graduate Program in September 2020
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degree subjects are preferred, while other degree subjects may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
25 November, 2018
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and highly competitive compensation package.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
??2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.