2019 Software Engineer Program - 12 Month Industrial Placement - Bourn
7 days left
Be a part of adynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilienttechnology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build andoptimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers,clients and employees worldwide.
When you work atJPMorgan Chase, you're not just working at a global financial institution.You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 16strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development.
As a firm, we'repartnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edgesolutions to our clients and customers. Our $10.8 billion annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
What You Can Expect
Joining our 12 Month Industrial Placement Software Engineer Programmeans you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
At the end of thesummer, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-timerole upon graduation.
We're looking forhighly motivated, purpose-driven individuals with a passion for developingtechnologies with global impact.
Key skills include:
- A well-rounded academic background is important - a 2:1 Bachelor'sdegree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should bein your penultimate year of study and be available to start on the Full TimeGraduate Program in September 2021
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degreesubjects are preferred, while other degree subjects may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
25 November, 2018
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creatingpositive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championingyour innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step ofthe way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready tomake an impact, we are looking for you.
J.P. Morgan offers anexceptional benefits programme and highly competitive compensation package.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers forupcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
??2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equalopportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.