Apprentice Software Developer
3 days left
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Working both as part of a team and on your own to complete developments tasks as required.
- Updating and amending client applications.
- Writing and testing code as part of development projects.
- Growing your knowledge and understanding of the development industry, keeping up to date with all new company products accordingly.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, Python or Java would be beneficial.
- A passion for Development.
- 5 GCSEs grades A - C (or equivalent)
- Minimum A Levels (or equivalent) in ICT or Computing