Data Analyst Apprentice
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to help collect and organise data to provide business insight. This will involve training and use of custom-built applications.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data
- Documenting and reporting the results of data analysis activities
- Manipulating and linking different data sets
- Collecting, compiling and analysing data from various data sources
- Performing routine analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Data quality checking and cleansing
- Applying the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and alone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and willingness to ask questions and support whenever required.
- Ability to seek original and creative solutions to problems.
- Being enthusiastic, confident, positive and proactive is a must.
- Pleasant and friendly manner, empathy for customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious with an appetite to learn.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.