Degree Apprentice Software Engineer
Earn while you learn…….. A degree apprenticeship means exactly that, you study for a degree, build up your work experience and get paid whilst you are studying. There are no fees to pay. We are an established and growing IT business currently specialising in providing clients with web and app-based solutions and have ambitious plans to grow over the next few years.
That means you will get hands on experience across a range of projects and a chance to be part of our future. As a degree apprentice, you will spend the first year exploring the world of IT working with us to find out what you are most interested in specialising in, then you can specialise in either Software Engineering or IT Consultancy.
- Digital savvy people with a huge interest in new technologies, software.
- A keen mind for learning new things and finding out how things work
- A flexible team players who will support a range of business wide projects
- Methodical approach to solving problems
- Good communication, both in writing and face to face
- Team player
- Flexible approach to work
- Great communicator
- Motivated self-starter
- Drive to achieve results
- Candidates for the Degree Apprenticeship should have a minimum of 104-112 points at A2 (Grades BCC) or an equivalent e.g. BTEC DMM, IT would be great but not essential. You will also require Maths and English Language GCSE grade A*-C. We will consider candidates who do not meet these requirements, but have workplace experience.