CFAB Apprentice - International Institutions and Donor Assurance
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 22 months Possible start date 05 Sep 2017 Date posted 31 May 2017 Distance 47.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001241880 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Second language, especially French, Spanish or German
- Basic technical and analytical skills
- Competent using MS Office, particularly Excel
- Keenness to learn new skills and knowledge
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven planning and prioritising skills
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to apply relevant skills to new scenarios
Five GCSEs A*-C including a grade B or above in English language and Maths or equivalent.
Three A-Levels at grade BBB or above (or equivalent)Future prospects There is potential for our Level 4 CFAB apprenticeship to lead on to the ACA professional qualification. Things to consider From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.