Finance Apprenticeship (AAT Level 4) with TJX Europe
3 days left
A rotational 18-24 month apprenticeship programme in our Operational Finance team. The rotations take place across a wide variety of operational finance roles including Cash accounting, Sales Audit, Expenses payable & Invoice processing. These rotations last between 3-6 months. During your apprenticeship you will be studying towards your Level 4 AAT qualification with BPP.
The programme will involve 3-6 month rotations in the roles below:
Invoice Processing Associate
- Ensures that all invoices are processed accurately and in good time.
- Ensures all invoices are matched with stock and that any queries are investigated.
PO Recon Associate
- Reconciles each purchase order to stock and looks into any discrepancies. Vendor
- Deals with any queries from our vendors and manages the day-to-day accounts Payable merchandise queries.
Expenses Payable Associate
- Is responsible for the accurate and prompt payment of vendors for goods and services.
Sales Audit Associate
- Makes sure Head Office reports correct sales and receivables data from all European stores and looks into any problems.
Cash Accounting Associate
- Manages several bank accounts on a daily basis, to enable accurate month-end G/L reconciliations and summaries.
The employers are looking to interview in June/July and the vacancy close date roughly September.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
We're looking for people with real curiosity, energy and:
- A good head for numbers
- A genuine interest in a career in finance
- Strong commercial thinking
- Great people skills
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grades (B,B,C) and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Once you've finished your apprenticeship, you could have a rewarding career ahead of you. Lots of people at TJX have been with us for years, because they enjoy working here so much. When you show your potential and want to move up, you will have a number of different paths you could take. You could choose to continue your career within the operational finance department, continue your studying and complete a degree apprenticeship or you may get the opportunity to join our graduate programme. We will help you make your decision as everyone here is positive and will want you to succeed.