Apprentice in Software Development
3 days left
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our growing team in Cambridgeshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to build on their current skills and knowledge in a dynamic team environment. You will be working with cutting edge technology and designing innovative and inspiring cloud based solutions.
Within this role, you will be expected to perform a number of tasks including:
- Supporting the business requirements for the provision of internal applications services.
- Delivering an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
- Undertaking the implementation of application development.
- You must be confident working in an agile environment.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Delivering to an exceptional quality standard.
- HTML /HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- C# / ASP.net
- Knowledge of how to optimise websites for different browsers/cross browser compatibility
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Responsive design/development
- Demonstration of development learning/practice outside of education e.g. a Github portfolio.
- A keen independent learner
- Passionate about development
- Fast learner
- Willing to ask questions
- Willing to work on a wide range of projects/tasks
- Clear communicator
- Determined problem solver.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C or equivalent would be desirable
- Any development/Microsoft qualifications would be an advantage.