Apprentice in Software Development
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- HTML /HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- C# / ASP.net
- Knowledge of how to optimise websites for different browsers/cross browser compatibility
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Responsive design/development
- Demonstration of development learning/practice outside of education e.g. a Github portfolio.
- A keen independent learner
- Passionate about development
- Fast learner
- Willing to ask questions
- Willing to work on a wide range of projects/tasks
- Clear communicator
- Determined problem solver.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C or equivalent would be desirable
- Any development/Microsoft qualifications would be an advantage.