Apprentice Accountant (Level 4) with Roddis Taylor Robinson
3 days left
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in Accountancy, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience whilst earning a wage!
- Audit of clients' financial statements - Assisting in the audit of the client's financial statements. This will involve documenting the clients systems and performing tests of detail.
- Accounts preparation - Assisting with and ultimately responsible for preparing sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts from information supplied by clients.
- VAT returns - Preparing quarterly VAT returns from information supplied by clients.
- Corporation Tax returns - Preparing company Tax returns based on the accounts prepared.
- Personal Tax returns - Preparing personal Tax returns from information supplied by clients.
- The candidate will be given training on the use of the Firm's accounting and taxation software.
- The employers are looking to interview for this role throughout June and will be looking for a suitable candidate to start roughly in August.
- Computer literate.
- Efficient Administration skills
- High level interpersonal skills - Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience within Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail
- 3 grade C's at A level (Maths preferable, but if not good grade at GCSE) & 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths & English) Or Equivalent