Codeweavers are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, focused individual to join our growing team.
What you'll do
- Assist the Codeweavers development team with platform changes and updates
- Work with marketing on web analytics
- Create and adapt Codeweavers point of sale web print and email templates
- Dealer website branding
- Guided web development (pairing with experienced developers)
You will bring
- Strong educational performance
- Portfolio of home and/or college web projects
- A desire to further your understanding of programming (JS and/or C#)
- An interest in the latest web technologies
- Great attitude to delivering quality work
- Eagerness to learn and develop your skills
What we offer
- Salary of £15,000 with annual reviews
- 23 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- A commitment to providing assistance to help you to attain formal qualifications
- A great benefits package and a contributory pension scheme.
- An opportunity to learn new transferable skills.
- An opportunity to take a valuable role in the business from day one
- Access to our Codeweavers Academy training courses
- At Codeweavers we love to learn and through our Academy, led by experienced Academics and Software Engineers, you will continue to learn and evolve. Being part of the Academy will give you the time and opportunity to develop your skills as a software engineer through a variety of Academy sessions.
- Academy sessions run in a variety of forms, from practical coding katas and teaming building exercises to theoretical academic sessions. All of which are designed to help you further your software engineering craftsmanship.
More Reasons to Choose Codeweavers
- Codeweavers is a growing organisation that has a fantastic client base including BMW/MINI, Peugeot/Citroen, Toyota/Lexus to name a few.
- We are well respected for the technical quality of our work as well as the methods we employ to deliver our products and we are keen to develop this reputation further.
- Codeweavers is built on an ethos of continuous improvement. As part of a focused team you will encounter many opportunities for both self and team improvement.
- Most importantly Codeweavers is a genuinely great place to work. We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from them is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment.
Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Holiday entitlement is pro rata 23 days per calendar year with an additional day for each year of
A high motivated individual who really wants to make a career as a Software Engineer. Eager to learn and self motivated.Qualifications required
Study of a computing related subject at College or personal projects that show a keen interesting in building software. UCAS Points: BBC or equivalent with 16 from others (AS, etc.) (128 points)Future prospects Codeweavers offer great prospects to become an integral part of our software development team who lead the industry in delivering software to the automotive finance industry.