Quality Assurance Apprentice
7 days left
Our client is an entrepreneurial software company that produces financial software applications, focusing on the Wealth, Investment and Fund Management industries (IMiX).
The role involves the software application testing within the Investment environment, with particular focus on wealth management. The Applicant is expected to possess the drive and willingness to learn and be able to combine this with their analytical skills and ability to challenge.
- Assist the QA Lead to evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Assist in establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Assist in planning required test cycles for software releases.
- Ability to understand new business requirements in order to formulate test plans and cases.
- Ability to liaise with clients where necessary to understand any issues so that they can be captured into future test plans.
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.