Apprenticeship Tax Advisor - Studying the ATT Tax qualification
1 day left
You will be studying towards a professional qualification (AAT) whilst working in our Tax and Accounting Teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be able to grow your responsibilities over time, working up to having your own portfolio of Personal Tax Clients.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Tax Returns and Computations
- Preparation of Accounts Acting as a Key Member of the Personal Tax Team
- Working with specialists from other tax areas
- Keeping Internal Control Records up to date
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills which will include Excel and Word.Personal qualities
Candidates will possess the following personal qualities:
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to present in a clear and concise manner;
- Commitment to delivering high quality work.
You will have achieved or be predicted to obtain three good 'A' Levels - under the old system, this would equate to three B's.
Additionally, you will have also obtained five good GCSE's, including English and Maths.Future prospects For the right candidate there will be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
There will also be the possibility to go on to study with the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA), to become a senior and progress into management. Things to consider Minimum of Grade B in GCSE Maths and English Language or an equivalent qualification.