1st IT Support Apprentice
An apprenticeship with Together offers talented school and college leavers the best of both worlds. From the moment you join us you will be given a permanent role with a good starting salary as well as the opportunity to build your experience and confidence in the workplace, gaining relevant qualifications as you go.
Our first line technicians are the face/voice of the IT Helpdesk. You will be involved in:
- Logging 1st line IT Support tickets.
- Interacting with colleagues to support with IT issues.
- Resolving issues where possible.
- Escalating to 2nd & 3rd line where necessary.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- It would be beneficial but not necessary for you to have an existing qualification in IT.
- Common sense.
- Have drive and ambition.
- Desire to do something interesting in an exciting and fast growing business.
- Genuine passion and interest in all things technical.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects There is plenty of scope to build a rewarding career - in fact our programme has a rotation built into it, so that by design we can offer progression quickly. There is plenty of opportunity to learn whether that be by building on vocational qualifications or through your experience of the workplace.