Software Development/Coding apprenticeship
- Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Placements offered in Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow and Watford schools teaching ICT/coding.
- You will learn how to run after-school-coding-clubs.
- One day a week you will attend a training centre to work towards your level 3 Software Development qualification (equivalent of two years studying at college).
- Recruiting all year round. Apply now to secure your place.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Numeracy skills
- Communication skills
- Writing Skills
- Working with children, young people and adults
- Self-starter with good initiave
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
- Good time management
GCSE - maths and English - A to C or equivalent qualification
- Pernanent teaching role.
- Permanent roles within the organisation including Regional Manager, software development and digital marketing.
- Possibility of being taken on by your school.