Apprentice Cyber Security Analyst
- Monitor the company's networks for malicious activity using Security processes. This will include responding to and investigating alerts and ensuring all investigative activity is properly documented in our ticketing systems and followed up with relevant support teams.
- Assist the Global Security Team in developing and maintaining documentation and processes.
- Assist the Global Security Team in monitoring potential security threats against the company, and ensure appropriate defensive actions are taken with respect to these.
- Form part of the company's Security Incident Response team, assisting withwhatever activities are deemed necessary by the incident leader.
- Provide support to projects undertaken by the company's Information Security function.
- Working closely with other departments andother team members on various projects.
Requirements and prospects
- Highly motivated individual with a genuine enthusiasm for information security and technology
- Sound understanding of information security principles and best practices
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to know when to seek guidance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Great attention to detail
We are looking for someone with energy, initiative and a strong work ethic.
112 UCAS points from A-Levels or Level 3 BTEC (including IT or Computer Science) or completion of a Level 3 IT apprenticeship.
The employer is ready to invest in training to develop the skills of the successful candidate. It is a long-term career opportunity.