- Design and develop applications to agreed specification
- Ensure UI and UX for Appamondo's internal and external enterprise applications are up to date
- Follow an agreed learning path to ensure knowledge of modern web technologies(including HTML5, CSS3, JS) is up to date
- Assist in the development of internal applications and work with the entire Appamondo Team to deliver end to end application solutions
- Learn to identify and resolve defects in our application stack
Requirements and prospects
- Familiarity with development techniques and web applications
- Knowledge of PHP or similar is desirable
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT is a benefit
- Must be comfortable in taking a proactive approach to projects and learning
- Organised - You ensure deadlines are met, appointments are kept, and colleagues remain informed at all times
- Core communication skills - You will spend parts of your working hours in verbal and written communication with colleagues via video call, phone, web chat and email
- Pride - We've a friendly attitude, but we're a hardworking company
- We pioneer
- Process, lead the way for adoption and deliver on customer experience
- We expect to be able to be proud of what you do on a daily basis
- GCSE maths and English Grade C or above
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS would be beneficial
- Permanent position may be offered on successful completion of the apprenticeship programme
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start dates are all subject to change.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than the qualification they already hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or a lower level as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at a preceding level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills.
Please note; if your application has been progressed to the next stage, you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team to complete a telephone interview so please expect to receive a call from us.This is a mandatory part of the recruitment process with Northern Skills Group.