Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a consultant, you will be taught all the sales & customer service skills needed to have a very long and rewarding career within the industry. If this sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
LKA Recruitment are a brand new recruitment agency based in Colchester, Essex. They have over 100 years combined experience in the industry and are looking for a motivated apprentice to join their team as a Recruitment Consultant.
Main responsibilities include:
- Answering phones
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Interviewing candidates when trained
- Managing CRM database
- Posting job adverts
- Social media managing
- Other administrative duties where required
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
About the employer
LKA Recruitment are a brand new recruitment agency based in Colchester, Essex. We have over 100 years combined experience in the industry and our aim is to help source for temporary and permanent work within the Colchester area.
Tribune House, 27 Sir Isaac’s Walk, Colchester, CO1 1JJ
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am- 5pm
- Friday 8:30am- 4pm
- Total hours per week: 36.5
- IT Literate- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Desire to kick start you career in recruitment
- Ability to pick up new things quickly
- Good communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company as a consultant
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly